My week via Instagram


A sunny monday at Fossil headquaters in Bavaria! Get the Shopping started!


First Day back home and happy selfie time :)


And finally seeing my love again ❤️❤️❤️


Spring flowers from the best Boss in the World :) thank you Ricky :)


Baking the perfect chocolate Chip Almond Cupcakes out of a booring mood


Constantly working on new posts for you guys! Hard to do that while carnival in Germany! :D


My new workout with TRX and Loox fitness Plans! Heavy though!


Organized some of my watches and bracelets yesterday...


...and then went to Sports again today :)


Workouts are all done this week! YAY! Let's do it again next week! 


Jaro is not going to watch the Oscars with me today...he already fell asleep :'D










1 Kommentar:

  1. loving the insta pics and you are too sweet. thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen